InspirASIAN Dragons

InspirASIAN Dragons
Team Picture 2022

Friday, July 7, 2017

***Updated 7/7/17*** APCA Dragons Update 7/6/17 - Shirt & Weight

Hello Team,

I am collecting information for the team shirt.
Estimated cost will be around $25/shirt depending on how many we order.
Please respond ASAP at the latest by morning of 7/10/17 to get the shirt by our last practice on 7/22/17.

Reply with 3 info below...
  1. Men or Women cut
  2. Fitted Shirt Size (it fits like a fitted athletic shirt so for example I would get LARGE instead of medium)
  3. T-Shirt or Tank


I am also collecting your weight.
Please send me your weight with your racing clothes on so that I can start working on the roster.

Thank you.

Thomas Yoo
APCA Dragon Boat Team
Asian Pacific Islanders for Professional and Community Advancement
Southern California Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment