InspirASIAN Dragons

InspirASIAN Dragons
Team Picture 2022

Monday, June 26, 2017

APCA Dragons 4th Practice Info



Hello Team,

Thank you for those who attended the third session.
You got to meet my other coach Zina (aka my sister) and some individual feedbacks.
We also had first extra credit for those came to practice on time and also for Boot Camp session.

4th session will be more timing and endurance training.
I wrote we start at 8:30am since we do not have to go over the basics anymore.
It is very IMPORTANT to sign-up YES or NO, I need to receive positive response.

If you have anyone coming that’s new to paddling and have not attended first 3 sessions then this is the last session that you can start since I require at least 4 practices out of 7.  They will need to come out early (8:00am) to go over the basics before going on the water so please let me know.

Schedule for 6/25/16
8:00-8:30am - Check in
8:35-8:45am - Set up line up for boat & Warm Up
8:45-8:55am - Gear up and line up at the beach
9:00-9:55am - On the water practice
10:00-10:15am - Possibly bring up boat and clean
10:15-10:30am - Cool down stretch
10:30-10:45am – Debriefing

Please contact me if you have any questions and look for latest info in our blog http://apcadragons.blogspot.com, Facebook: APCA Dragons and on Twitter: APCA_Dragons.

Thomas Yoo
Captain/Coach/Dictator

No comments:

Post a Comment