InspirASIAN Dragons

InspirASIAN Dragons
Team Picture 2022

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Hello Team,

I'm back from Hungary/Georgia. In Hungary, we came in 12th out of 25 teams in our division. I think it would have been higher if some people didn't have to cancel this trip. As far as Georgia is concerned, I am happy to announce that I made the Dragon Boat Team USA again. You can watch the World Championship on 9/13-9/16 via Livestream.


Well, enough about me.

The race that we have been training for is finally here.
I hope you all are drinking extra water this week and getting enough sleep.
Be sure to continue your cardio session also.

I am attaching the updated Race Packet and the Visitor Packet.
You can share the Visitor packet with your family and friends.

I also would like to know your preferential side ASAP.
Please answer by replying, LEFT, RIGHT, or BOTH.

Can anyone bring EZ-Up? We would like to extend our shades. Let me know if you can bring it so I can manage the list.
Please bring extra chair for family and guest if you can.

Lastly, please be on time since you will have to find parking and then walk over to the Marine Stadium.

Thank you.

See you at the race!

Thomas Yoo
InspirASIAN Dragon Boat Team
ERG at AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment