InspirASIAN Dragons

InspirASIAN Dragons
Team Picture 2022

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Race Day Info Needed + Shirts

RACE DAY INFO NEEDED
As soon as you read this email click reply with the following info.

(1) Weight (I know this is private but it will help me to balance the boat for the race)
(2) Your side preference. Tell me if you can only paddle one side and if you can paddle both then tell me that you can paddle both but also which side is your strong side.

(3) Shirt Size (Thank you for those who responded already)


SHIRT INFO
We'll need to put in the order for shirt THIS WEEK.
Shirts will be $10 each since it's subsidized by APCA.
Shirt are required for the race so if you don't want to purchase one then we do have some used extras from last year that you can borrow.
Let me know if you would like borrow a shirt instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment