InspirASIAN Dragons

InspirASIAN Dragons
Team Picture 2022

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Follow up to InspirASIAN Dragons Update 6/5/18 & Home Work Email

Hello Team,

I have some few follow up items to share.

HOME WORK
I only received email from one person that they have done the homework so at this time.
You can send me an email when you complete your home work.


EXTRA CREDIT
DO NOT recommend going to Space Dragons practice this weekend 6/16 & 6/17 7:30am practice.
They will be doing RACE SETS. Which means about 4 to 5 500m races within 30-40 minutes.
Because of this, I recommend going after this weekend unless you like that.


TEAM JERSEY & WEIGHT
I would like to collect your shirt sizes ASAP so that I can prepare an order.
Let me know ASAP along with your weight (real). 
Please let me know when your weight changes by the race time comes around if the difference is over 5 lbs.


Thank you all.

Timing!



Thomas Yoo
InspirASIAN Dragon Boat Team
ERG at AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment