InspirASIAN Dragons

InspirASIAN Dragons
Team Picture 2022

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Thomas is going to Two World Championship Races!













Hello Team,

I have been selected as a Team USA athlete and will be traveling to Poznan, Poland to participate in the ICF Dragon Boat World Championships to represent USA on August 28-31, 2014.


I have also been selected to participate in the IDBF 9th Club Crew World Championships to represent Long Beach, California on September 3-7, 2014.

There are many expenses associated as Team USA such as traveling for the championship and training, gears such as uniforms and paddles, race fees, food and other items.

I am reaching out to my friends and family, if you can, your generous support will go toward Team USA travel and race expense for me, Thomas Yoo to Poland and then to Italy.  

No amount is too small and you can also help me by spreading the word about this opportunity.

I am part of APCA Dragons and Space Dragons paddling team and work for AT&T and I thank those who have already supported me on my adventure.

Team USA has setup donation page on my behalf at Race IT https://www.raceit.com/Fundraising/donate.aspx?event=26877&fundraiser=r12755512

Be sure to see my name on top of the page.
Your donation will be made on behalf of
Thomas Yoo

Thank you for your support in advance.

ICF Dragon Boat World Championships http://www.dragon.kayakpl.com/
IDBF 9th Club Crew World Championships http://www.idbf.org/




P.S. Do not feel any obligation to donate =)


Thomas Yoo
APCA Dragon Boat Team
Mobile 949-874-8088
Office 714-247-0583
Asian Pacific Islanders for Professional and Community Advancement
Southern California Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment