InspirASIAN Dragons

InspirASIAN Dragons
Team Picture 2022

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hello Team,

Everyone is doing very well and getting better every week.
My record shows that James, Rebecca, and Roger are in the lead for Participation Award at 7 points.
We have 11 people close behind at 6 points.
Abel, Armando, Brandon, Christie, Jacquelene, Joy, Niccole, Ricky, Sandy, Thawatchai, Ye Young

Let me know if you feel I missed your attendance/homework.

That said, we have a homework this week which needs to be done and posted on facebook, APCA Dragons blog page, or email me back by this Friday noon.

This is our timing homework.

Your homework is to paddle following the beat from the song called "We Are Young" in YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts

I tried it myself and it is a good slow pace for about 3 minutes.
It would be great if you can grab something that looks like the paddle or just air paddle from 50 seconds mark to 3:55 mark.
So sit down on the chair and start paddling with this video playing and be sure to focus on you rotation and timing.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment